Library:Refworks Entering Citations
Adding Citations to your Refworks Database
There are many ways to add citations to your account.
Selected tutorials include:
- Import citations from online databases
- Manually adding citations
- Direct import from Google Scholar - setting up Google Scholar Preferences
- Importing a text file (including PubMed)
- Using RefGrab-It
- Using RSS feeds
Adding References from UBC Library Catalogue and Summon
The current UBC Library catalogue does not support exporting citations to RefWorks. Please use one of the following options instead:
- Search and download citations from the Library's catalogue from within RefWorks. Select University of British Columbia Library from the drop-down menu.
- Use the Summon search interface to find records and download directly to RefWorks from Summon.
UBC RefWorks users have up to 5 GB of storage in RefWorks, and there is no limit on the number of references that can be stored. However, accounts larger than 1 GB, with more than 100 attachments, or more than 20,000 references may be very difficult or impossible to backup or move.