Library:Public Computers & Labs/test
At UBC Vancouver
Public Computers at UBC Vancouver Libraries
UBC Library computers require users to log in using their Campus-Wide Login (CWL) . Some users are required to login using their UBC Library Card barcode and PIN. Community members and public users can obtain guest access IDs from the library circulation desk. Government issued photo ID is required for the guest access IDs.
Public PC workstations are available at all UBC Library locations.
Public Mac workstations are available at the following locations:
- 30 workstations in the Chapman Learning Commons on 3rd floor.
- 8 stations in the Music, Art & Architecture Library on the 3rd floor.
- 4 stations in the Koerner Library on the 3rd floor.
- 16 stations in the Law Library on the 2nd floor.
- 4 stations in Canaccord Learning Commons (pre-bookable by Sauder students) on the 2nd floor, room 221.
Chinese/Japanese/Korean keyboards are pre-installed, other language input available for use via computer settings.
At UBC Okanagan
Public Computers at UBC Okanagan Library
There are 113 student computers in the library. Fourteen are located on the second floor, and the rest in the open area on the main floor. There are 11 Macs with multimedia editing software; the rest of the computers are PCs with Windows 7 and Office 2013. At the UBC Okanagan Library, users log in with their student, staff, or employee number.
For more information on software available at the library and in labs around campus, visit the UBCO Computer Labs page.