|Letter (8.5x11″) & Legal Paper||Large (11x17″) Paper|
|Black & White||Colour Single-sided||Colour Double-sided (per side)||Black & White||Colour||Colour Double-sided (per side)|
- All prices are per page including tax.
- A page is defined by one side of a sheet of paper.
- The default print setting on Library workstations is double-sided and you will therefore be charge 14¢ if the impression is on both sides. For Web Print, you can select which print queue you wish to use (duplex=double-sided)
- For printing on 11 x 17 paper use web print for best results.
- Print 11 x 17 pages at the Irving K Barber Learning Centre. Visit the Chapman Learning Commons Help Desk on the 3rd floor for more information.
- For more information on copy services by staff, see below.
- The Library will refund photocopy costs due to the mechanical errors of photocopiers or faulty cards, but not operator error.