Jump to navigation Jump to search
- LUNA Commons is a digital library of over 300,000 images licensed for educational use at UBC covering the areas of art, architecture, and material culture. Images span ancient history through the present, and cover a number of cultures and geographic areas.
- The LUNA Commons database also hosts UBC Library’s collection of Archivision images, consisting of over 47,000 professionally photographed images of architecture, landscape architecture, urban planning, archaeology, and design
- For more information visit Archivision.
- ARTstor is a digital library of more than 1,000,000 images from the areas of art, architecture, design, humanities, and social sciences. A wide range of civilizations and time periods are covered, with strengths in European, American, and Asian cultures. For a full list of collections available in ARTstor, please visit ARTstor's Collection Description & Status page. You can also find out more information about searching in ARTstor according to different disciplines, such as anthropology, classical studies, history, literature, music, religion, women's studies, and many more!
- In addition, ARTstor offers the Offline Image Viewer (OIV), a presentation tool program freely available for download. The OIV allows users to create slideshow presentations with side-by-side comparisons, zooming and panning, and the ability to customize text on the slides.