Library:IKBLC Study Rooms
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre have 4 study rooms available for use:
- 4 in the Learning Centre (Level 2)
- These rooms are available to book for a maximum of one student, faculty or staff for up to two hours, two times per week.
- Rooms must be booked more than 24 hours in advance.
To ensure fair access to all users, please observe the following:
- Bookings are made online through the Library Room Booking System.
- You are required to complete the COVID-19 Student Safety Training Course: https://canvas.ubc.ca/enroll/NJD8YF. Only those students who have completed the training course will be permitted to keep booking study spaces.
- Rooms are single occupancy only. Masks are not required while in the room.
- Individuals can book up to 2 hours per day, 2 times a week, up to 7 days in advance.
- Bookings must be made 24 hours or more in advance.
- Last room booking of the day is 2 hours prior to closing.
- Rooms 263-266 are available when the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre is open and must be vacated 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Rooms are to be used in compliance with the UBC Library Food and Drink Policy.
- If you have unique academic circumstances that require you to book this room for more than 2 hours (i.e. a UBC exam that is more than 2 hours), please email firstname.lastname@example.org to consider your request.