Library:HSS GIS Reference
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The UBC Library provides access to GIS resources, including data, hardware, software and tutorials.
We can assist you with:
- locating and acquiring geospatial data
- incorporating data into research projects, including format conversion
- learning GIS software and analysis techniques
We also provide technical support for Data/GIS Lab users.
- Paul Lesack, Data/GIS Analyst
- Koerner Library 218C
- Kelly Schultz, Data & GIS Librarian
- Koerner Library 219G