Library:Free Web Images for Sciences
Sciences Web Sources
Please note: Image and copyright permissions will vary across these resources, so it is important to read the image use guidelines or copyright policies on each site.
- A collection of images, video, and audio relating to the National Science Foundation's research in science and engineering.
- A searchable database of NASA's multimedia collections, including images and videos of historical and contemporary subjects.
Atmospheric, Earth and Ocean Sciences
- A collection of downloadable public domain photos, maps, and illustrations produced by the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- A joint project of the USDA Forest Service and the University of Georgia, this collection includes images of plants, wildlife, forest pests & diseases, and sivicultural practices.
Land and Food Systems
- A collection of the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service's public domain photographs and maps, with downloadable images relating to aquaculture, forestry, biology, environmental management, and more.