Library:Finding Image Sources/Additional Sources
Additional Web Sources
Please note: Image and copyright permissions will vary across these resources, so it is important to read the image use guidelines or copyright policies on each site.
Commerce and Business Administration
- A database of images from selected Library of Congress collections relating to advertising in the United States.
- Duke University's digital collection of historical newspaper and magazine advertisements from the U.S. and Canada produced from 1911-1955.
- An online exhibit and image database of over 700 historical educational visual aids produced under the Works Progess Administration in the 1930s and 1940s.
- A "copyright-friendly" collection of images for use by teachers and students in education.
- A collection of images and flash presentations relating to structural and earthquake engineering, hosted by the National Information Service for Earthquake Engineering at the University of California, Berkeley.
- A database with images of bridges, buildings, portraits, and products relating to structural and civil engineering, developed and maintained by Nicolas Janberg, a structural and bridge engineer.
- A collection of photographs and graphics related to the U.S. Department of Energy's Genomics Programs.
- Links to images of diseases and medical conditions from around the web.
- A digital library of downloadable Creative Commons-licensed images, videos and tutorials related to the health sciences, including medicine, anatomy, and dentistry.