Library:Digital Media Rooms/Access
Use Policies (Rooms 324 and 325)
To ensure fair access to all users, please observe the following:
- Rooms can only be booked by groups requiring the audio/visual equipment in the room.
- Bookings can only be made by groups of 2 or more UBC students, faculty, or staff (exception made for interviews). The maximum room capacity is 5 people
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 3 hours per day.
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 3 weeks in advance.
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 3 times a week.
- Rooms are only available when the MAA Library is open.
- Rooms must be vacated 30 minutes before the MAA Library closes.
- Groups who are more than 10 minutes late forfeit their booking.
- Rooms are to be used in compliance with the UBC Library Food and Drink Policy
- The Library reserves the right to delete bookings that are found to be in violation of the use policies.
- Bookings are made online through the Library Room Booking System.
The Digital Media Rooms are located on the 3rd floor of the Music, Art & Architecture Library. The rooms are locked and access must be requested through the Music, Art & Architecture Circulation Desk.
The person who booked the rooms must be the one to check into the rooms.
UBC ID or government ID is required to verify identity in order to check into the rooms.
Equipment remotes can be signed out from the Circulation Desk.