Library:Digital Media Rooms/Access
Use Policies (Rooms 324 and 325)
To ensure fair access to all users, please observe the following:
- Rooms can only be booked by groups requiring the audio/visual equipment in the room.
- Bookings can only be made by groups of 2 or more UBC students, faculty, or staff (exception made for interviews). The maximum room capacity is 5 people
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 3 hours per day.
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 3 weeks in advance.
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 3 times a week.
- Rooms are only available when the MAA Library is open.
- Rooms must be vacated 30 minutes before the MAA Library closes.
- Groups who are more than 10 minutes late forfeit their booking.
- Rooms are to be used in compliance with the UBC Library Food and Drink Policy
- The Library reserves the right to delete bookings that are found to be in violation of the use policies.
- Bookings are made online through the Library Room Booking System.
The Digital Media Rooms are located on the 3rd floor of the Music, Art & Architecture Library. The rooms are locked and access must be requested through the Music, Art & Architecture Circulation Desk.
Wireless keyboards and remotes for the rooms can be signed out from the Circulation Desk.