Library:BMB After Hours
Jump to navigation Jump to search
UBC Library’s Biomedical Branch (BMB) at the Diamond Health Care Centre (DHCC) provides 24X7 access to authorized users only.
- Due to Covid-19, there are no in-person Library services, including use of library computers, scanning, printing, and copying.
- For assistance with library research, please contact Dean Giustini, UBC Biomedical Librarian at email@example.com
- For questions about services during Covid-19, please contact Sally Taylor, Interim Head, Woodward Library and BMB Library at firstname.lastname@example.org
After hours access:
- After hours access is only provided to UBC FoM Medical Education Program Students & Residents and DHCC staff.
- A valid ID card or access card is required to access the BMB Library on Floor 2 of the DHCC.
- To obtain swipe card authorization you need valid UBC identification and access card.
- Contact your department or BGIS in the DHCC to enable your swipe card access to the building and library after hours.
- UBC Faculty of Medicine (FoM) Medical Education Program Students & Residents and DHCC staff are required to present their identification to BGIS to have their cards programmed accordingly.
- DHCC Policy states that Photo ID must be worn and visible when on the premises.
- Please direct enquiries concerning pass access to the BGIS Help Desk (604) 875-5830.
- Please direct UBC library service enquiries to Sally Taylor at email@example.com