Library:BMB After Hours
UBC Library’s Biomedical Branch (BMB) at the Diamond Health Care Centre (DHCC) provides 24X7 access and services (5) days a week.
In-person library services and staff are available as follows:
- Mondays-Thursdays 8:00am-7:00pm
- Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday CLOSED, no in-person services on weekends.
- After hours access is only provided to UBC FoM Medical Education Program Students & Residents and DHCC staff.
- A valid ID card or access card is required to access the BMB Library on Floor 2 of the DHCC.
- To obtain swipe card authorization you need valid UBC identification and access card.
- Contact your department or BGIS in the DHCC to enable your swipe card access to the building and library after hours.
- UBC Faculty of Medicine (FoM) Medical Education Program Students & Residents and DHCC staff are required to present their identification to BGIS to have their cards programmed accordingly.
- DHCC Policy states that Photo ID must be worn and visible when on the premises.
- Please direct enquiries concerning pass access to the BGIS Help Desk (604) 875-5830.
- Please direct UBC library service enquiries to Aleteia Greenwood (604) 822-0689.
- Diamond Centre Building Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Weekends & Holidays: CLOSED