Elearning:CTLT Service Catalogue/Clickers
What is it?
Clickers (or Student Response Systems) are wireless handheld devices that allow students to respond to classroom polls and quizzes, regardless of class size and common student dynamics. These remote-like gadgets transmit individual student responses to an instructor's laptop to record and even share these results directly back to the class. Instructors can also use this data to customize their lessons for each learning group.
What do we offer?
- work with Media Group to install clicker receiver equipment in classrooms
- distribute instructor getting starter kits to faculty
- provide support...
- for enabling remote registration
- for exporting clicker scores
- provide f2f training
- clicker registration database admin
- work with UBC IT, Bookstore, Learning Commons
- provide support to ISS staff
- create, publish and distribute documentation
- troubleshoot software/hardware issues
- test Mac and PC software for UBC's specific needs
Who is it for?
Find out More
Contact us at email@example.com
Visit our main Clickers wiki page.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .