In order to add badge functionality to the site, you will need to activate LearnDash Plugin. To do this:
- Go to support.cms.ubc.ca
- Click on 'Submit Questions'
- Select your Unit
- Fill in the form. Beside Title, type Request for activation of the plugin
- Beside Your Question, indicate that you want to activate the LearnDash Plugin.
Adding Badges Functionality
If you want to add badge functionality to the LearnDash quizzes you have created, you may also want to request for activation of:
- Badge OS and BadgeOS LearnDash Add-On: This plugin will allow you to add Badges functionality to your CMS website.
- BadgeOS Notifications Add-On : Activate this plugin if you want notification to pop up when a user earn a badge. It helps users to be aware of the badge that they earn.
- BadgeOS Triggers Add-On : If you want to add custom AND/OR step logic and the ability to restrict badges to certain roles, activate this plugin.