Documentation:Research Commons/FIRE Talks/2012-2013
Schedule of Events
- Who Else Cares About Your Research? The Art of Communicating to Multiple Audiences
- (October 3, 2012)
- Stories, reflections, fears and hopes relating to the art of communicating research to academic and non-academic audiences beyond one’s own discipline.
- Methodology Mixer
- (November 13, 2012)
- A diverse sampling of method selection, meta-analysis strategies, mixed methods designs, and interdisciplinary perspectives on approaches to research.
- Care and Healing
- February 8, 2013, from 2-4 pm in Koerner Library, Room 216.
- Applied Academia
- 28 February 2013 from 2-4 pm in Koerner Library, Room 216
- Ethics and Dissemination
- 21 March 2013 from 2-4 pm in Koerner Library, Room 216
Thanks to all those who attended the first FIRE talk on Communicating to Multiple Audiences and contributing your ideas. The ideas created during the first discussions will inspire the remaining topics for this and next semester!
Have more suggestions for the FIRE talks? Post it on our Facebook Wall.