- If a student hasn't been turning in assignments or taking quizzes, use student tracking to see how many times they have logged on and what content they're viewing.
- If you have created a great flash game or learning module, you can see how many students are viewing it by using course item tracking.
- If you have posted the chat tool option and want to know if students have been using it, run the tool usage tracking report to get that information.
There are a few things to remember when you use the WebCT Vista tracking tool:
- Depending on administrator settings, activity statistics may not appear in reports immediately; it may take from one hour to one day before statistics are available.
View Flash Video (Courtesy of Utah State University)
The PDF and Flash Video will demonstrate how to do the following:
- View tracking info
- Select various report types
- Run reports
- Interpret report results
- Export report results
- Graph report results