Documentation:Digital Tattoo Student Orientation/Workplan 2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- improve consistency (using learning wrapper)
- fix alignment (learning design): video content, self assessment, explore - should support each other for all content pages.
- align with CLF (UBC's Common Look and Feel)
- support partnership with U of T
- discuss partnership with SLAIS for content development, workshops and open resources (slide decks, video, etc)
- Bryan's orientation plan: Google Doc.
- Content review and QA document: Google spreadsheet
- Review goals around web literacy - it will give context for some of the tagging work we will ask you to do on the site:
Ideas for discussion
- TBYI podcast series?
Winter 2015/16 Term
- Gaming and digital identity
- Apple/FBI COMPLETED
- Ephemeral net - why? COMPLETED
- UBC Streeters: Mindfulness
- Broken links overhaul COMPLETED
- Student events
By end of the winter term
- Run regular blogs once a week
- Monthly streeters