Documentation:Digital Tattoo Student Orientation/Video Curation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below are the list of the videos that are needed to be replaced due to Copyright reason and/or mismatch with the content
Here are the checklist to help you curate the videos:
- Is the video uploaded by the author/copyright holder?
- Is the video not infringing copyright? (Such as uses an image that is clearly copyrighted)
- Is the video creative commons licensed, or allows us to use the video?
- Is the video below 15 minutes? (Ideal length is 5 minutes)
- Does the video match with the content (Quiz, title, resources and questions) of the page?
- Is the video relevant to Digital Identity? (i.e. not too corporate focused )
- Is the message of the video neutral? (i.e. not one-sided or too dramatic)
- Is the quality of the video acceptable? (i.e. not a lot of distractions, not a lot of background noise, no advertisements, etc. )
List of videos that are needed to be replaced
- http://digitaltattoo.ubc.ca/connect/file-sharing/ - The video is too long.
- ?? http://dt3.sites.olt.ubc.ca/publish/publish-feature/ - The video is listed privately. Are we allowed to embed the video?
- http://digitaltattoo.ubc.ca/protect/anonymous-browsing/ and http://digitaltattoo.ubc.ca/protect/outwit-pharming/ .The video does not align with the content.
- http://digitaltattoo.ubc.ca/connect/texting-apps/# - the video is not really related to Digital Identity.
List of the videos that may need to be replaced in future
- http://digitaltattoo.ubc.ca/connect/geotagging/ - grey zone. The CBC site says we are not allowed to use the video but not sure about embedding?