Documentation:Connect/Take a Test Online (How To)
When your instructor posts an online test, you will need to access the test from your course, enter answer your answers, then submit it for grading.
Tests can be placed anywhere in a course such as within a learning module or after a reading, so your instructor will let you know where they are located. If you are unsure about which test you are supposed to take, or where it is located, contact your instructor.
This document will show you how to:
- Take a test online
- Save the answers for submission
Watch the video below on how to take a test online:
Take a test online
- To begin, login to your course on Connect
- Find the test you are scheduled to take and open it.
- Read the instructions for beginning the test at the top of the page.
- Click Begin, to start the test. If the test is timed, the timer starts after Begin is clicked.
- Read the instructions for taking the test at the top of the page.
- Answer the test questions.
Save the answers for submission
You can choose to save your answer each time you finish with a question by clicking Save Answer in the question box or you can choose to first answer all the questions and then click Save All Answers .
- Click Save and Submit to submit your test.
- Click OK to view your test results.