Documentation:Connect/Set the Course Home Page (How To)
The course home page is the first page students see when they enter the course. Every course has a default home page that can be changed at any time.
Consider using a home page that contains critical or timely information, such as a course syllabus or an announcement page. Other customization options are found in the Style page, including menu stye options, course menu display, content view options, and adding a banner image to your course.
This document will show you how to
- Access Style settings
- Select a course home page
Watch the video below on how to set the course home page:
Access style settings
- From the left-hand sidebar under Course Management menu, select the Control Panel
- Open Customization and click Teaching Style
Select a course home page
- Go to 2. Select Course Entry Point and choose the entry page for your course
- Click Submit either at the top or the bottom of the page