Documentation:Connect/Rate Posts (How To)
Encourage student's engagement in discussion board topics by allowing students to rate posts as a form of peer-review to keep the message quality high and relevant to the topic being discussed.
This document will show you how to:
- Enable rating posts
- Rate a post
Enable rating posts
- Click Discussions on course menu at the left-hand sidebar
- Hover over the discussion forum you want to edit
- Click on the face-down arrow right under the forum's name and click Edit
- In 3. Forum Settings section, select Allow Members to Rate Posts
- Click Submit at the top or bottom of the page
Rate a post
- Select a forum that contains the posts you want to rate.
- Open the thread containing the posts you want to rate.
- Select the post to rate.
- Assign a rate to the post using a 5 star system.
You can reassign a rating at anytime by clicking on a different number of stars.