Documentation:Connect/Monitor Student Performance via the Performance Dashboard (How To)
The performance dashboard provides an up-to-date report on all of your students activities in the course to help you monitor student progress and keep students on track.
This document will show you how to:
- Monitor student activities
- Access other subsystems through links
Watch the video below on how to monitor student performance via the performance dashboard:
Monitor student activities
- To begin, from the Course Management menu on the left-hand sidebar under the course's menu, select the Control Panel.
- Click on Evaluation then Performance Dashboard.
Access detailed information for each student activity
When you enter the Performance Dashboard, each student in the class is listed with their first and last name, the number of days since they have last accessed the course, the number of discussion board posts, and other activities the students have completed in the course.
- Click a column header to sort the results in an ascending or descending order.
- Follow the row of a student's name to the column of the subsystem (such as the discussion board or review status) you wish to review.
- Click on the link to take you to a summary of the student's participation in that area. For example, follow the row of student Tony Brown to the Review Status column and click the 1 in the column.
- Which will lead to the following page: