Documentation:Connect/Migrated Course Checklist/One Last Look
One last look before you go
Course Home Page
A migrated Vista Homepage becomes a Connect content page.
- Q: When you go into your course, do you go to your intended home page?
- A: If not, see How to Set the Course Home Page.
- Q: Did you want to use a module page as the course home page?
- A: If yes, see How to Build a Course Module Page.
Course menus in Connect are highly customizable. It can be tools-based like in Vista or contain specific links to different content in your course.
- Q: Does the course menu meet your goals on how students can navigate through the course?
- A: If not, see How to Build a Content Area.
- Q: Did you want students to have direct access to specific tools in the course?
- A: If yes, see How to Create a Tool Link.
Connect does not have a built in Student View tab that is similar to Vista.
There is a Student View Tool that you can use to check how the course will appear to your students.
- Q: Have you reviewed your course using the Student View Tool?
- A: If not, see How to Access the Student View Tool.