Documentation:Connect/Manage Grade History and Reports (How To)
The Grade History page acts like a log file that records all of the changes that occur to grades within a course, and displays all the data for grade submissions for the course within a set date range. It is possible to manipulate the view and export the information.
This document will show you how to:
- Access grade history
- View grade history
- Enable or disable grade history
- Download grade history file
Watch the video below on how to view and download grade histories:
Access the grade history
- From the left-hand course menu, select Control Panel.
- Click Grade Center.
- Click Full Grade Center.
- From the top menu, select Reports > View Grade History
View grade history
The grade history displays on the page. You can narrow the results by adding a time frame to the results or by setting how many results display per page.
- From the top-right Show Entries from Past Entries menu, click the menu to select a time-frame for the grad history results.
- Click Go.
- From the bottom-right corner of the screen, click Edit Paging.
- Enter the number of desired results per page.
- Click Go.
Enable or disable grade history
- From the top menu, click Enable/Disable Grade History to turn on and off the grade history recording.
Download grade history file
- From the top menu, click Download.
- In the Options section, select if you want items separated by tabs or commas.
- Select if you want comments included in the report.
- Click Submit.
- Click Download.
- Click Save File > OK.
- Getting Started with the Grade Center (pdf)