Documentation:Connect/Link Wiki Pages (How To)
When you or your classmates create and edit wiki pages, some of them will revolve around similar topics. You can link wiki pages to each other in order to provide more information or resources on your ideas.
You can link to wiki pages by using the Link to Wiki Page tool in the text editor.
This document will show you how to:
- Link the wiki page to another page
Watch the video below on how to link wiki pages with each other:
Link the wiki page to another page
- From the left-hand course menu, click Wikis
- Select a wiki by clicking on its name
- Click Edit Wiki Content on the top-right corner of the wiki area
- In the text editor, position your cursor, or highlight the text where you want the link to appear.
- Click on the wiki icon in the text editor's tools menu.
- In the Select Wiki Page Link section, select the page to link to.
- (Optional) Change the wiki page name.
- Click Submit. The link appears in the text editor.
- Click Submit again.