Documentation:Connect/Hide Unenrolled Students in the Grade Center (How To)
Once a course has been launched at the beginning of term, every student enrolled in the course will automatically have a row in the Grade Center made for them.
If a student withdraws from the class, the row dedicated to them and any activity they performed will remain in the Grade Center. You can manually hide these rows to help you organize your Grade Center.
This document will show you how to:
- Access the Grade Center
- Hide a row in the Grade Center
Access the Grade Center
- From the left-hand course menu, select the Grade Center
- Click Full Grade Center
Hide a row in the Grade Center
- From the Full Grade Center page, click Manage at the top menu bar
- Click Row Visibility
- Scroll down until you find the student(s) you want to hide
- Check the check boxes to the left of the students' names
- Click Hide Rows at the top of the screen
To show the rows, repeat the same steps, except click Show Rows at the top of the screen.
Note: You can also hide rows from the Full Grade Center page by clicking the chevron symbol to the right of the student's last name to open the contextual menu and clicking Hide Rows.