Documentation:Connect/Freeze Columns in the Grade Center (How To)
You can freeze columns in the Grade Center so they do not move while scrolling through the other data. Frozen columns remain in place on the left side of the Grade Center while the rest of the columns can be scrolled across. This helps instructors easily match up individual students with their scores across the length of the Grade Center. Instructors can freeze and unfreeze any of the columns in the Grade Center page.
This document will show you how to:
- Access the Grade Center
- Freeze/Unfreeze columns in the Grade Center
Access the Grade Center
- From the left-hand course menu, select the Grade Center
- Click Full Grade Center
Freeze/Unfreeze columns in the Grade Center
- From the Full Grade Center Page, click Manage
- Select Column Organization
- On the Column Organization page, a dark grey bar will indicate a division between frozen columns and unfrozen columns.
- Select the four-sided arrow to the far left of the column name you wish to freeze or unfreeze and drag and drop it above the grey division to freeze it, or below the grey division to unfreeze it
- Click Submit to save your changes