Documentation:Connect/Filter the Needs Grading Page (How To)
The Needs Grading page can help you determine what needs attention first. From the Needs Grading page, you can view all of the items ready for grading or review and then quickly access the material to begin grading or reviewing assignments. You can even sort and filter columns to narrow the list of Needs Grading material by assignment category, name, user (student), date submitted, and due date.
This document will show you:
- Best Practices
- How to access the Needs Grading page
- How to filter Needs Grading list
- Use Course-to-Course navigation to move from the Needs Grading page in one course to the Needs Grading page in another course using one button: How to Navigate between Courses
How to access the Needs Grading page
- From the left-hand course menu, open the Control Panel
- Select the Grade Center
- Click Needs Grading
How to filter Needs Grading list
- From the Needs Grading page, click Filter in the top, right corner of the screen.
- Select one or more of the following filter options:
- Category: Select the type of material you want to grade, such as discussion threads, groups, assignments, tests, etc.
- Item: Select the results of a specific assignment, wiki, group, etc. you want to grade
- User: Select the name of the student to display their work available to grade
- Date Submitted: Enter a date and select whether you want to grade material submitted before, after, or the exact date of a given assignment
- Click Go to filter the results