Documentation:Connect/Enable Daily Email Digest (How to)
Email digests give a summary of activities in courses that you've chosen to receive notifications from.
This helps notifications to be more manageable, instead of receiving them for every single change happening in your course.
This document will show you how to:
- Enable Daily Email Digest
Enable Daily Email Digest
- Click Global Navigation on top-right corner of the screen with your name.
- Click Settings at the bottom of the popup
- Click Edit Notification Settings
- Click Edit General Settings.
- Under General Settings: Courses, change the E-mail Settings from Individual Messages to Daily Email Digest.
- Set how many days notifications will be stored.
- (Optional) Set how many days before a due date you will receive a notification.
- Click Submit at the top or bottom of the page.
All Notification types, by default, are turned on. These notifications are displayed in the Notifications Dashboard under the Courses tab.
All e- mail Notification are turned off by default. You will need to turn them on in the Notification settings. Though for the following items, e-mail Notifications can only be sent out if a Daily Digest is enabled:
- Early Warning System Rule details
- Unread discussion board messages
- Unread blog posts
- Unread journal entries