Documentation:Connect/Download Assignments (How To)
To review assignments offline, you can download all submissions, or selected submissions as a single zip file.
This document will show you how to:
- Access an assignment to download
- Select submitted assignments
- Download assignments
Access an assignment to download
- To begin, from the Course Management menu on the left-hand sidebar, click Control Panel
- Click Grade Center
- Click Full Grade Center
- Click on the face-down arrow beside an assignment's header name
- Click Assignment File Download
Select submitted assignments
- Select the box of each submitted assignment you would like to download, you can select individual assignments, or select the top menu box to select all
- Click Submit found at the top and the bottom of the page
- Click the Download assignments now link to download the assignment package
- Select Save File to save the file to your local drive.
- Click OK
The assignment package is now saved locally, extract the files to view them.