Documentation:Connect/Create a Learning Module (How To)
You can create a Learning Module to build content that is organized in a clear, structured path for students to progress through the course.
The path through these items is displayed with a table of contents to students.
You add content and activities to Learning Modules and then manage in the same way as items in a content area.
This document will show you how to:
- Create a Learning Module
- Add files and set options
- Organize table of contents
The video below will show you how to add content to a learning module
Create a Learning Module
- To begin, select a content area
- Go to Build Content at the top of the page
- Click Learning Module under Create
- If you are satisfied with the options, click Submit at the top or bottom of the page
Add files and set options
- In a Learning Module, go to Build Content at the top of the page
- Click any of the options in the menu
- Note: Each type of file you add, a set of options will available to determine how the file will be used and displayed to students
Organize table of contents
By default, all files added to the module will appear in the table of contents in the order they are added. You can rearrange the items by following the instructions below.
- To change the file order, drag and drop files in the desired order from within the learning module or click the Keyboard Accessible Reorder () button on the right side of the screen to adjust the file order
- Click Submit
- Refresh the table of contents to show the changes made to the learning module
- Getting Started with Course Content (pdf)