Documentation:Connect/Create a Course Link (How to)
A Course Link creates a link to any course item (e.g. folders, assignments, tests, etc.) in another content area.
Instead of moving an item to a different folder, you can have the item stay in it's original place and have course links in other areas that link to it.
Make sure you have the Edit Mode turned on and/or in Teacher View.
This document will show you how to:
- Create a course link
- Go into a content area.
- Go to Build Content at the top of the page.
- Under Create, click Course Link.
- In the 1. Course Link Information section, click Browse...
- In the pop-up window, click the name of the course item you want to link to.
- (Optional) Add a description or some instructions.
- In the 2. Options section, select Yes on Permit Users to View this Content.
- (Optional) choose to track the number of views and limits on when the link will be available.
- Click Submit at the bottom or top of the page.