Documentation:Connect/Comment on a Blog Entry (How To)
Blog comments are remarks are responses to a student's blog entry. Responding to your student's blog entries encourages intellectual exchange.
This document will show you how to:
- Select a blog entry
- Comment on a blog entry
- View the comment
Watch the video created by Sarah Whittaker on how to comment on a blog entry via a link on the course menu.
Select a blog entry
- To begin, from the Course Management menu, select Control Panel
- Click Course Tools
- Click Blogs
- Check for blogs that are marked as having new entries under the Entries column
- Click on the blog's name to enter
Comment on a blog entry
- In the More Blogs section, students who have new blog entries will be marked with a thumbtack , click on the student's name whose blog you want to comment on.
- Click Comment
- Enter a comment
- Click Add
View the comment
- Click Comments on the bottom left-hand corner of the blog entry
- View the comments you have added to the blog entry