Documentation:Connect/Change Email Privacy Options (How to)
Connect currently enables students and instructors to send emails to other course participants in all their courses using the Send Email tool. Instructors can choose to enable/disable email in the course.
You may want to edit your privacy options if you're not expecting to receive email from other course participants. You can choose which courses you want to receive emails from.
This document will show you how to:
- Change your email privacy settings
Change Email Privacy Settings
- From any page click My Places (person shaped icon directly to the right of your name in the top right corner of the screen) to open a My Places window.
- Under Settings, click on Personal Information.
- Click Set Privacy Options.
- Scroll down to Email Options (third list item) and check the course sections in which you would like to disable email from students through the Connect Learning Management System.
- Don't forget to click Submit.