Developing Your Skills as a Peer Reviewer of Teaching: Introductory Workshop
The peer review of teaching process introduced in this experiential workshop is intended primarily as a form of formative (and developmental) feedback.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe the peer review of teaching process
- Provide constructive feedback for the person being reviewed
- Conduct appropriate pre- and post-observation interviews
- Respond to various peer review of teaching situations
- Write a relevant and concise report to be discussed in the post-observation meeting
This workshop is open to everyone in the UBC teaching and learning community.
For more information, please email Isabeau Iqbal.