Do you have a UBCcard?
Is your library card okay?
- Click on Log In To My Library Account
- Put in your barcode & PIN.
- Change your PIN.
Do we have your correct name & address?
Do we have your email address?
Access the library from home
This is easier than it used to be!
- Start your research from the Library's homepage. The URL is http://www.library.ubc.ca
- Click the LOGIN button.
- Then EZprozy Login.
You will need your CWL or your library barcode & PIN.
For more information on this new system called EZproxy, please see this link Connect from home.
Can you find PUBMED & CINAHL?
Try two databases:
- Go to the Library’s home page.
- Select on SEARCH COLLECTIONS from the menu
- Click on Indexes, Databases & Articles.
Find and try PubMed, then Cinahl. Look for articles on job satisfaction and nurses. Can you find some abstracts on this topic? Do you know how to get the articles? Note the related articles feature in PubMed.
Save time with this brief tutorial :)
- Go to: http://resources.connect.ubc.ca
- Login using your CWL.
- Do you have a course called Library-Nursing? Please complete modules 1 & 2.
Don’t miss these
- For all hospitals in British Columbia: Electronic Health Library of British Columbia
- For all registered nurses in Canada: NurseOne
- Try the guide for Nursing -
Cite, cite, cite
Citing is an important part of academic culture.
Copyright is changing!
- Supreme Court decisions
- New legislation - The Copyright Modernization Act
Be safe -- send a link.
Too much chocolate cake
We have a rich feast of library resources. Take time to digest.
|For a rainy day . . .|
- Visit your librarian for help. Lee Ann Bryant, firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-822-3609 works at the Woodward Library.
- Or contact the Information Desk at Woodward Library, 604-822-4440. Open evenings and weekends during the term