Course:FNEL 380/Multimedia Tools for Participatory Documentation
Lead section or overview should go here. This section should contain:
- a general description of the theme of your page.
- any definitions that are necessary for a layperson to understand the content.
- a summary of the most important parts of the content of your page
For more tips on writing lead sections or overviews see "Lead Section" in Wikipedia: Writing better articles
- a description of why this strategy is used in language documentation
- something about the process
- identify some key considerations for applying this approach, method or strategy
- identify some examples of projects and link to them where possible (or provide a reference).
- note some of the skills that people would need to develop in order to use this approach, method or strategy.
This resource is shared under a CC-BY 4.0 International License.