No Man's David
Authors: TaeWoo Kim, Zack Wilson, Sean Copeland
What is the problem?
Create a text adventure game wherein the player explores a map, trying to collect items and accomplish the mission.
What is the something extra?
Player movement mechanics change based on which item(s) are equipped, level changes based on which items are collected, the level is generated procedurally.
What did we learn from doing this?
- Program with dynamic variables
- Random number generation procedural level generation.
- We learned the values of working hard, and teaming harder.
- All hail the one true David
- His power levels are over 9000