These images are used in a collaborative working space for BC postsecondary librarians interested in open education resources (OER) and informally meeting to discover and share ways we can support use of quality OER by faculty and students.
The objective of the BCOER group is to develop a set of resources to support librarians in their interactions with faculty related to OER. The resources developed are meant to provide a single authoritative and sustainable space for all BC libraries in the identification and use of OER resources.  Audience
The BC OER group will focus on the education and professional development of librarians facilitating faculty members in using and/or developing OER.
- Develop a process of identifying and assessing open education repositories (OERR) for use in research and instruction.
- Develop a list of vetted resources by subject for referral.
- Develop faculty discussion points for librarians on the subtle differences between OER and OA and their uses in research and instruction.
- Provide local and advertise local events for professional development.
- Develop a guide to OER initiatives.
Media in category "BCOER"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- 5rs.PNG 243 × 272; 18 KB
- A Helpful Guide to Approaching & Evaluating Open Textbooks.png 563 × 750; 467 KB
- Adopting Open Textbooks Online Workshop.png 944 × 449; 262 KB
- BCOER librarians Logo.png 386 × 154; 9 KB
- BCOER Title.png 386 × 113; 6 KB
- Bcoerr rubric.PNG 215 × 279; 31 KB
- Faculty Guide 1-Apr-15 small.png 239 × 394; 121 KB
- OER Poster.png 240 × 364; 93 KB
- Oerchecklist.PNG 250 × 416; 84 KB
- Open Textbooks.png 266 × 409; 77 KB
- OpenTextbookProjectPoster.png 250 × 528; 121 KB
- OpenTextbooks Page.PNG 500 × 171; 58 KB
- Supported-by-BCcampus Logo.png 155 × 82; 4 KB