You can edit this page
Username: celc2009 Password: celc09
More linkage at http://edtechpost.wikispaces.com/PLE+workshop
- Scott Leslie EdTechPost
- Grant Potter Network Effects
- Brian Lamb Abject Learning
Starting a blog:
(See also the interactive version...)
Blogs role in the PLE
Choosing a theme
- You can always change it! and it keeps your content and displays it in a different way!
- Look for "custom image" header in the description when looking for a theme (it means you can design and upload your own header image/logo)
- Not an image editing wiz - use a theme that supports custom header image 
- What do you intend to do? Do you need sidebars?
- "widget-ready" - fave widgets...
- 'narrate your work' - http://www.edtechpost.ca/wordpress/2009/06/11/the-open-educator-as-dj/
- 'cry for help' - http://blogs.ubc.ca/brian/2008/11/a-social-layer-for-dspace/
- simple structures, generate conversation, pose questions: http://www.darrenbarefoot.com/archives/2009/06/will-the-aquariums-newest-resident-live-a-long-and-full-life.html
- 'slow blogging' - http://bgblogging.com/
Google Blogsearch is a powerful mechanism for finding like-minded bloggers... not least for...
The power of positive narcissism - http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=edtechpost&btnG=Search+Blogs
Complementary services (are you sure you want to blog?)
Photoblogging - Flickr - http://flickr.com
Delicious.com - linklogging... powerful network (http://delicious.com/network/nessman)