(Redirected from Library:Technology Borrowing/UBC O)
- Free to borrow for UBC students, staff and faculty with a valid UBC ID card.
- All items must be returned in-person at the Library Service Desk.
- If items are returned late, fines will be charged. If items are lost, late fees and a replacement fee will be charged. There is no advance booking or renewals for technology.
- UBC Okanagan Library is not responsible for any damage to any device that might be caused by the use of items borrowed from our collection.
Fines and/or Replacement Charges
- Overdue fines for the late return of laptops are charged at the rate of $10/hour for 24-hour laptops, and $20/day for 7 day laptops, to a maximum fine of $200.00 and suspension of borrowing privileges.
- The cost of a damaged or lost laptop and/or laptop accessories may result in replacement costs of up to $1500.00 in addition to any overdue fees incurred.
The UBC Okanagan Library also lends the following items to students, faculty and staff:
- Electronic Accessories
- Office Supplies
For more information please visit the UBCO Technology Borrowing page.