Documentation:Faculty Resource Guide/Contents
|Documentation:Faculty Resource Guide
Home • Quick Contacts • About This Guide • How to Get Started • Resources • Organizations • Events and Opportunities • What e-Learning Tools Can I Use? • Distance Learning
The 2009 Faculty e-Learning Resource Guide is now available! You can view the pdf version of the resource guide here
The Faculty Resource Guide contains a list of
- quick contacts and related services
- information about this guide
- how to get started using technology at UBC
- events and communities of practice and open education opportunities
- what e-learning tools you can use at UBC
- distance learning
- help and support for students and TA’s.
Don’t forget to fill out the online feedback form, which let’s us know which information was useful and how we can improve future editions of the Faculty e-Learning Resource Guide. You can find the feedback form here.