Hi! I work for UBC's Centre for Teaching, Learning, and Technology, where I am engaged with projects that are leveraging emerging technologies, approaches, and pedagogies to support flexible and open learning. With a background in library science, I am interested in understanding and supporting the removal of barriers that limit access to education, information, and knowledge.
Will's Open Resources 2017
Here's a list of new (to me) open resources.
- Unsplash - High quality, CC0 Licensed (Public Domain) Photos
- Imagecodr & Flickr-CC-Attribution Helper - Creative Commons Attribution Tools for Flickr
- freepik - open vector graphics (charts, tables, etc).
- pexals - CC0 licensed stock photos
- OER HUB Research Kit
- CC Search Prototype
- Wikimedia Image Attribution Tool
- GitBook Open Textbook Platform
- Floe Project - flexible learning for open education