Multiple Intelligences (Teaching and Learning)
From UBC Wiki
|This article is a stub. You can help the UBC Community by expanding it.|
|This page is part of the Teaching and Learning Resources Portal|
|Link to Complete Bibliography|
|For a complete bibliography, please visit the CTLT's shared folder on Refworks.
Having problems? Visit the RefWorks information guide.
- Baskas, R. S. (2011). Intelligence and education Online Submission. Permalink
- McClellan, J. A., & Conti, G. J. (2008). Identifying the multiple intelligences of your students. Journal of Adult Education, 37(1), 13-32. Permalink
- Ojo, O. D., & Olakulehin, F. K. (2006). The place of multiple intelligence in achieving the objectives and goals of open and distance learning institutions: A critical analysisOnline Submission. Permalink
- Howard Gardner, Multiple Intelligences and Education - infed
- Explores the theory of multiple intelligences; why it has found a ready audience amongst educationalists; and some of the issues around its conceptualization and realization.
- Multiple Intelligences for Education
- Provides information about various aspects of MI, including a host of “immersion experiences”, examples and other links.
- Tapping Into Multiple Intelligences - Concept to Classroom
- Provides information about various aspects of MI, such as “What do MI have to do with my classroom?”, “Who are the critics of this theory and what do they say?” and more…Readers can also see demonstrations of MI, and get help implementing MI.
Help Develop This Resource
Help develop this resource! You only need to login with your CWL to edit this page.
Let us know if you found this resource helpful by filling out this short feedback form.