Library:IKBLC Group Study Rooms
The Irving K. Barber Learning Centre has nine group study rooms, including four on Level 2 (on the south side of the building by Ike's Cafe) and five inside the Music, Art & Architecture Library on Levels 3 and 4. These rooms are available to book by groups of 3 or more students, faculty or staff.
To ensure fair access to all users, please observe the following:
- Bookings can only be made by groups of 3 or more UBC students, faculty, or staff.
- A group (not each member of a group) may book a room for up to 2 hours per day, 3 times a week, up to 21 days in advance.
- Rooms 263-266 are available when the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre is open (offering extended hours: 6am - 1am) and must be vacated 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Rooms 315-416 are available when the Music, Art & Architecture Library is open and must be vacated 30 minutes prior to closing.
- Groups who are more than 10 minutes late forfeit their booking.
- Rooms are to be used in compliance with the UBC Library Food and Drink Policy.
- Bookings are made online through the Library Room Booking System.
For more information please visit or call the Information Desk (604-822-8149).