Library:BMB After Hours
From UBC Wiki
UBC Library’s Biomedical Branch (BMB) at the Diamond Health Centre has 24X7 access and some services (7) days a week.
In-person library services and staff are available to mid-June-2016 as follows:
- Mondays-Thursdays 8:00am-7:00pm
- Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm
- Saturday and Sunday CLOSED, no in-person services available
- After hours and during weekends a hospital ID and swipe card will be required to access the BMB Library on Floor 2 of the Diamond Centre.
- To obtain swipe card authorization you need a current hospital ID card from VGH (no other site permitted).
- Contact your department or Brookfield GIS in the Diamond Centre to enable your swipe card access to the building and library after hours.
- UBC faculty, staff and students and hospital staff are required to present their identification to Brookfield GIS to have their cards programmed accordingly.
- VCHA Policy states that VCH Photo ID must be worn and visible when on the premises.
- Please direct enquiries concerning pass access to the Brookfield Help Desk, email@example.com, 604-875-5830.
- Please direct UBC library service enquiries to: BMB24-7ACCESS@LISTS.UBC.CA. Your feedback is welcome.
- Diamond Centre Building Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 7:00am – 7:00pm
- Weekends & Holidays: CLOSED