Documentation:UBC Content Management System/UBC Collab
| UBC CMS|
| Welcome to the support documentation for the|
UBC CMS Service.
|UBC Collab Theme|
The UBC Collab Theme is developed and maintained by the Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology, Arts ISIT and the Communications and Marketing group. As a part of the centrally hosted WordPress Content Management System (CMS) service, this theme makes developing UBC branded websites easy and quick. Working with the UBC CLF Advanced WordPress theme? Learn how to build your WordPress website using its various features and options.
General Theme Options[edit | edit source]
This section covers the general UBC CLF related options found under Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Options.
- Theme Options Index
- UBC CLF Options
- Layout Options
- Font and Colour Options
- Navigation Options
- Display Options
- Frontpage Options
- Custom Fields Options
- SEO Options
- Export Option
- Import Option
FAQs[edit | edit source]
Popular questions about the theme and similar topics.
Layout & Style[edit | edit source]
- How to customize the UBC common-look-and-feel header colours
- How to insert sub-branding imagery in the header
- How to insert a Spotlight Rotation in a Page
- How to subdivide a page into columns using the grid shortcode system
- How to duplicate the look-and-feel of another CLF theme based website
Functionality[edit | edit source]
Case Studies[edit | edit source]
Examples of solutions to specific challenges.