Documentation:UBC Content Management System/How to/How to delete a site
From UBC Wiki
- Go to your WordPress website "Dashboard"
- Under "Tools" menu, look for "Delete Site"
- Confirm deletion by checking the checkbox beside " I'm sure I want to permanently disable my site, and I am aware I can never get it back"
- Click "Delete My Site Permanently" - IMPORTANT: Once you delete your site, no one can recover the site
- A e-mail will send to you to confirm deletion of the site.
- In your e-mail, click on the link to confirm deletion.
Note: To delete a site, user has to be an administrator to the site.