Documentation:Digital Tattoo Curriculum/Digital Tattoo site orientation
Background[edit | edit source]
Digital Tattoo tutorial content:
Theme[s][edit | edit source]
Information about managing digital identity with a non-linear, self-paced, interactive, online tutorial.
Target Audience[edit | edit source]
University students but more broadly, anyone who has an online presence and wants to learn more about steps they can take to protect and manage their online identity.
Duration[edit | edit source]
1 hour workshop
Goal[edit | edit source]
This workshop will provide:
- context for why this project was started and why it’s important to share.
- information about the website's learning design/features and show the many ways one can engage with the content.
- some basic principles everyone should keep in mind when participating online
- ways to use/share our information and resources.
Resources/Materials/Supplies[edit | edit source]
- pens and paper for all participants
- laptops/computer (one/person)
- presenter computer and projector with sound (for video) and internet connection
- Your Digital Tattoo
Workshop Outline[edit | edit source]
Multimedia[edit | edit source]