Documentation:DIY Media Cross-Toolkit Resources
From UBC Wiki
The pages linked on this page are transcluded into each of the DIY Media toolkits. If you have a resource which you think all of the toolkits would benefit from, add it to one of the following pages.
- DIY Media Distribution: this page contains resources related to publishing and embedding media.
- DIY Media Instructional Design Support: this page has links to instructional design resources related to Connect, WordPress, and a list of Instructional Support Units on campus.
- DIY Media Microphone Suggestions: the 'links' section of this page is transcluded into each of the toolkits, as well as a link to the full page. It contains information about and recommendations for microphones.
- DIY Media Open Educational Resources: this page contains links to several sources of OER.
- DIY Media Screencasting Pre-Production, DIY Media Video Pre-Production, and DIY Media Audio Pre-Production are short pages featuring pre-production resources. Depending on whether the toolkit falls into the audio, video, or screencasting categories, one of these pages will be transcluded. These pages also contain links to various forms related to pre-production resources, like planning and storyboarding worksheets.
- DIY Media Toolkit Feedback: this page is included at the bottom of each toolkit, and contains a link to a feedback survey. If the survey changes locations, please update the link on this page.
- DIY Media Toolkits Copyright: this page contains links to copyright resources, such as citation guides, as well as the image release form approved for use in DIY Media projects.
- DIY Media Toolkits Guides: this page contains guides for creating media, design for learning, and incorporating media in the classroom.
- DIY Media Toolkits Research: this page contains links to various research papers on the topic of incorporating media into learning.