CPSC 311 2010W1: Definition of Programming Languages
Programming languages is a challenging course, littered with deep ideas linked in fascinating ways and occasionally shrouded in strange terminology. Therefore, you have this wiki to help each other (and the teaching staff!) keep up with course issues. The course wiki is available for anyone to contribute to the class's learning. It's also a great way to earn some bonus points.
Feel free to add useful possible content to this list:
- Exam Appendices
- A repository of people's Lecture Notes. Post yours in case you miss class and want to catch up!
- A collection of Handy Links to help you find course-related info.
- Our very own Glossary of the many terms we'll run into.
- Assignment #1 Gotchas, pesky things that might trip you up on rudimentary interpreters
- Assignment #2 Gotchas, pesky things that might trip you up on extended interpreters
- Assignment #3 Gotchas, pesky things that might trip you up as you get lazy
Handy List of All Our Pages
Extension:DynamicPageList (DPL), version 2.3.0 : Error: Wrong 'namespace' parameter: 'Course'! Help: <code>namespace= <i>empty string</i> (Main) | Arts | Arts_talk | Campaign | Campaign_talk | Category | Category_talk | Copyright | Copyright_talk | Course | Course_talk | Documentation | Documentation_talk | Elearning | Elearning_talk | File | File_talk | Help | Help_talk | LFS | LFS_talk | Learning_Commons | Learning_Commons_talk | Library | Library_talk | MediaWiki | MediaWiki_talk | Module | Module_talk | Notepad | Notepad_talk | Sandbox | Sandbox_talk | Science | Science_talk | Summary | Summary_talk | Talk | Template | Template_talk | Thread | Thread_talk | UBC_Wiki | UBC_Wiki_talk | User | User_talk | Widget | Widget_talk | YouTube | YouTube_talk</code>.