Library:Scholarly Communications/Contact Us
The Scholarly Communications and Copyright office is here to help the UBC community with issues in academic publishing and new models of scholarship. We can provide information and guidance on issues such as:
- Making your work Open Access.
- Understanding publisher agreements.
- Managing your rights as an author.
- Funding agency Open Access policies, and how to comply.
- Open Access journal and monograph hosting at UBC.
- Digital rights for producers and users of digital content.
Members of our office can also provide educational workshops on a range of topics, including Open Access, Creative Commons, and new trends in digital scholarship and scholarly communication.
If you’d like to schedule an appointment or presentation, contact us at email@example.com.